Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

04 November 2009

The Man... He's Gone for NOW!

The Man, the scary man that began disappearing yesterday, is now completely gone.

I asked my mom this morning, "So Ma, did you see the man last night?"

"No!  I didn't even see any dead relatives."  As she let out a laugh that would make the saddest person turn a frown upside down.

My mom appears to be having a good day, even after her fall last night.

Her muscles are a little sore in her duppa, but for the most part she's fine.  Nothing a little Arnica homeopathy won't fix.

2 comments:

  1. Bless your heart. One of the most difficult and challenging roles in life is caring for elderly parents. I so admire you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words.

    Yes, it is challenging and difficult but also rewarding (at times )...

    However, looking back, I think kids may have been easier to raise than helping my mom march toward and greet the end of her life.

    Every day I have with my mom are memories that will help me in the final chapters of my life.

    ReplyDelete