Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

23 November 2009

BREAKING NEWS... We Have New Babies!

The last day and a half has been pretty exciting.  I haven't had time to write a post to explain the fun that we are having.  We're still practicing Success Principle 7 - humor. 

It's fun to laugh.

We had this bright idea to adopt 2 little kittens from the local shelter.  One day last week I was thinking about all the death in this house.   I started to think, hmmmm... maybe if we had young blood in the house it would balance the energy.  Hmmmmmm. 

Having our own children?  No WAY!  We're 50, way too late... Thank God.

Well, we got 2 new kittens.  Oh, they are so cute.  They have balanced the energy in our house, it is exactly what we all needed, especially me.  Nothing like a soft cuddly little kitty.

Tomorrow I'll introduce you to them!

1 comment: