Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

20 May 2010

Singing For Dad

Dad's letter was received with a huge smile.  My mom waited all day for dad's reply to the note that she had written and we emailed to Heaven.

Mom sat in bed and read the letter, over and over again.  When I tucked her in she said to me, "He's still crazy about me!  He told me.  He talked about when we went dancing.... he likes me a lot!"  my mom exclaimed with the excitement of a school girl.

"Good night Ma, I'll see you in the morning."  I replied back like I do every night.

My mom woke this morning with a skip in her step.  She danced into the room as she sang, "Goooood Moooorrrrrrrrnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!"

With her radio in her hand, she untangled the cord and attempted to put her headphones buds in her ears.  I helped her and immediate she began singing.  My mom sang with feeling this morning, putting her heart into it.

In the note that dad had sent her from Heaven, he told her that he loves to hear her sing.  He can hear her singing wherever he is and it makes him know that she's OK.  He told her that her voice is improving, that she can carry a tune.

Mom woke up singing and she hasn't stopped.  She's singing for dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment