Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

03 January 2010

Observation: Cognifactor Makes a HUGE Difference

My mom is demented, somedays more than others.  The holiday made me screw up and leave my mom short on the natural supplement for her daily cognition - Cognifactor.  My mom takes 2 per day.  I placed the order and made every effort to attempt to get a new supply, but no luck.  We need to wait until Tuesday for delivery.

On Wednesday last week I realized we were low and I would run out on Saturday (yesterday) if I didn't start to ration.  Instead of 2 per day for the last 3 days, I gave her 1 per day for the last 3 days.

The last 3 days have been days of chasing around hallucinations and banishing them from our property once and for all.  Hmmmm.... could it be the Cognifactor? 

Could this stuff really work miracles for Alzheimer's patients?

My mom's sleep has been disturbed since only having one Cognifactor per day instead of 2.  My New Year's Eve was interupted and every night so far this year.... all because I didn't have a spare bottle of the Cognifactor supplement.  Damn!  I really thought I had an extra bottle.  Instead, I had 2 extra bottles of the natural supplement for her high blood pressure.

For the last few days I've been experimenting with herbs and spices.  I've upped the amount of cumin and coriander, garlic, thyme, parsley, turmeric and black pepper.  I was doing everything that I could to ease my mom's inner inflammation with food, after all, food is medicine. 

It seemed to work.  My mom wasn't aggitated.  I gave her lots of helleborus through out the course of the last 3 days.  It kept the hallucinations at bay.  Well, it kept them away once I told her that the mother of the hallucinations came to claim her children. 

Today, was the morning that I knew she would be back to 2 Cognifactors.  If I wouldn't be a monkey's auntie... the supplements work!  My mom hasn't hallucinated all day. 

Well, can I still claim victory after this incident...

My mom thought the kittens toy mouse on the kitchen floor was real, she squeeled, I jumped and squeeled louder, the kittens ran for cover and I told my mom to get out from under foot...

"Get out of the kitchen for God's sake!"

I don't know but if I didn't know any better, I swear to God my mom is getting back at me for all those years when I was a little kid under foot in her kitchen.

Cognifactor.  Go to a Naturopath Doctor and ask if it's right for your loved one.  It's freaking amazing how it works for my mom and there are no side effects!  My mom is even eating my food again, she's not so damn fussy as she has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment