Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

22 November 2010

Oh Happy Day

This morning went off without a hitch.  My mom was ready early.  I woke her up at 5:30...

"Ma, time to wake up.  The van will be here in 2 hours."  I gently woke her.  Boy, was it fun waking her up, a nice change of pace.

Martha arrived early.  My mom was ready with her lunch and bag of snacks. Smiles.  Lots of smiles.

I was a little slow with the camera this morning but I was able to snap a shot of my mom sitting in the front seat of the van.

Oh happy day... she's off to "school" to spend the day with her new friends.

Today begins the first day of some freedom for me.   I'm excited.  I did a dance.  I jumped up and down with joy.

Time to exercise.  I know it will help lift me out of the blues.  Seeing my mom drive off before 7:30 AM definitely lifted me out of the doldrums.  Today is a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Susan, Enjoy your day. I remember Mom's first day of "Day Care". First I cried because I was leaving her with strangers, but then I booked an hour relaxation massage. Perfect. Plus Mom came home in a great mood. She enjoyed seeing other people.

    ReplyDelete