Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

27 November 2010

Ah Ah Baby

"My Bachi"
"Ah Ah Baby"  My Bachi (Polish Grammy) would sing as she rocked each of her grandbabies.  It's a sound that I will never forget and want my future relatives to know.  One day, if someone is taking care of me before I die, make sure they rock me in a rocking chair and sing, "Ah, Ah, Baby"  Over and over and over in a mantra sort of way.  Especially if I have dementia.

Thank you future relatives who read this blog to maybe understand the illness that seems to be what Gram always called "The Crazy Gene."


Love,

Sue
Age: 50 and still has her mind

No comments:

Post a Comment