Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

30 December 2009

Stay with God

Last night I had a dream about my dad.  He's been dead for 30 years.  I haven't seen him in a dream in a very long time.  Last night he visited me in a dream and this time he spoke.

I was in my bedroom with my husband and my living siblings and my Brother-in-law's (all of them, even Steve, my sister's first husband) and my Sister-in-law.  We were hanging out in our room, playing Wii, sitting on the bed talking and laughing.  My mom was in the other room with my Mother-in-Law. 

All of a sudden, I saw my dad walk out of the bathroom.  Initially he was a shadow but when I saw him and acknowledged his presence, he turned into a solid person. 

Dad had a big bright smile on his face as I said, "Dad!  Oh, I'm so happy to see you.  I miss you so much Dad.  It's hard.  Really hard these days but we're getting through the challenges.  I'm using my brains to help Ma find her mind.  She lost it.  She keeps seeing you and Ed.  Please don't scare her." 

My dad still with a big bright smile on his face looked at all of us kids on the bed, all of us.  Then Ed appeared next to dad.  They stood there looking at us like they were studying our souls. 

I called to my mom, "Ma, come in here, dad and Ed are here!"  My mom and Rachel came into the room.

Dad spoke, he said, "You kids need to stick together.  You are family.  Now is when you need eachother, this is the time I was trying to prepare you for."

As soon as he said those words he said, "Stay with God", a phrase he always said to us when we were kids, he turned to walk back where he came and began to fade into a spirit.  Dad and Ed turned transparent.  Ed, my brother who passed in 2001 was behind him.  He didn't speak, he had a frown on his face.  Ed seemed upset.

Stay with God, Go with God... both interchangeable and both greetings my parents always said to us when we left the house or they left.  Before bed, they'd tell us to "Sleep with God,"  a phrase that has brought me comfort through out my childhood and a phrase I say to my mom everynight before she drifts off to sleep.

Stay with God Dad and Ed.



No comments:

Post a Comment