Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

02 December 2009

Is it time yet?

My mom is excited to see her Naturopath Doctor this morning.  I made the mistake of telling her before bed that we have an early appointment today.

She asked, "Susie, what time are we supposed to be up?"  I told her 6:30.

Well, 4:30 am.... squeak, squeak, squeak.

I rush up the stairs to find my mom in the kitchen, "Is it time yet?"  Nope... back to her room to tuck her in.

5:30am... Squeak, squeak, squeak.

I rush up the stairs again.  "Is it time yet?"  Nope.  Back to sleep for another hour.

6:30 am, my mom was sound asleep.

I woke her up.  It sort of felt good to wake her up for a change, even though it meant my day was about to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment