Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

22 December 2009

Phosphatidyl Choline Powder... could it be the memory solution?

Yesterday my mom had an extra dosage of Phosphatidyl Choline Powder as prescribed by our Naturopath Doctor.  He suggested more in an effort to help my mom remember her words, to help her with her memory.

Fortunately, my mom loves the taste of the stuff in yogurt or with a blueberry smoothy.  After she had her yogurt yesterday afternoon, she was more alert, she was finding her words.  Not all of them, but more than she had been.  She stopped trying to whistle out her words and then stopping in frustration. 

Could Phosphatidyl Choline Powder be the memory solution for folks with Alzheimer's? 

It's only been one day since we doubled her daily Choline intake, it appears to be working.

Today I am going to be adventurous and drive up to the Outlet Malls in Kittery with my mom.  Shopping with her is a good gauge for me, I can tell how sharp she is or if she's experiencing sensory over load from all the items in the stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment