Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

02 October 2010

Perseverance?

Traditional doctors in the state of Massachusetts where we live do not understand Natural Medicine, nor do they want to understand what it is and how to use it.

Thinking like this is as insane as this young man trying to explain perseverance by hitting himself over the head with a board.


The lesson of perseverance:  You never fail unless you quit... don't quit, don't waiver from your goal; never ever quit because eventually you will win the prize, even if it is a lump on the head.

3 comments:

  1. Beverly Sills' personal motto was "Never, never, never, never, NEVER give up!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this post Susan. I really needed to hear it today! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mellodee... it's my personal motto too!

    Karen... So happy to give you the message you need to hear - hope the video made you laugh out loud like it did for me.

    ReplyDelete