Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

30 October 2009

A Great Sleep for Ma

My mom slept through the night. She was ready for bed at 8pm, she forced herself to stay awake until 9pm.

8 drops of Ashwagandha. No dairy with it or Fenugreek and it was lights out for her until 7:30 this morning. Yay!

Her complexion looks good today. No puffiness in her face.

Today we see the Naturopath Doctor. I can't wait. I sent him some information that I had found on the web, a paper that a Medical Librarian had written about Lewy Bodies, Parkinsons and Narcolepsy. It's giving him a few ideas on how to help my mom even more.

Here's the paper that Heidi Lindborg, a Medical Librarian had written about Parkinsons, Narcolepsy and Lewy Bodies.

http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:D-T7zDv2JrkJ:www.zombieinstitute.net/Documents/Antigliadin.doc+Heidi+Lindborg,+MLIS&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

No comments:

Post a Comment