Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

21 March 2011

Fabulous Weekend!

Mom smiling and dancing while wearing her "bling" that she got from "school"
Mom had a super weekend.  She smiled.  She danced. She sang.

Stomp.  Stomp.  Stomp.

The sound of dancing to her favorite Frank Sinatra tunes filled my heart with hope.  No arguments.  No poop issues.  Life was peaceful for all of us.

Lithium Orotate seems to be helping my mom's mood a lot.  I love it when she dances.  I love it when she says, "YES!"  

Yesterday, late afternoon, I took my mom to Whole Foods with me.  She wasn't sleepy like usual, she was even finding her words.   She walked the aisles of Whole Foods, pushing the cart and picking out fruit that she wanted to have when we got home.  She danced and sang to the music that was piped through the market.  Mom was agreeable, she was remembering... Wow!  We had a great time shopping together; I thought our shopping days were over.

Mom is happy.  She is smiling a lot.  My pleasant mom has returned.  We dance all day, even as she's ready to climb into her bed, we dance.  I am psyched... we have more good days, more time for more memories with dear old mom before her last day on Earth.  

I am grateful for the extra time.  I am grateful for Dr. Barton and his lucky guess.  I am grateful for a fabulous weekend filled with song and dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment