Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

21 April 2010

Good News for Ma

Our visit with my mom's Endocrinologist went great as we had expected.  He gave us my mom's blood test results, they are astonishing.

Her A1C has gone down from 5.4 to 5.1 since she stopped eating dairy products and cut out all wheat gluten.  Cholesterol (LDL) is down from 186 to 114.  Triglycerides are down and her good Cholesterol is up.

My mom's Blood Pressure reading in the office was 138/60.   I had given my mom a teaspoon of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar after breakfast when her pressure was reading a little high, 187/74.

I believe that if we can keep her blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol numbers in the normal range consistently, day after day ... my mom's memory issues could improve.  It's a hunch.  I know that when my mom's numbers are normal she doesn't hallucinate, so I expect that the brain and body will heal itself if we keep her vitals in a good normal range.

No comments:

Post a Comment