Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

02 April 2010

Sammy the Cat: Walks with Ma

I'm resting my hands from typing.  In place of a written post, here's a video glimpse into one of my mom's daily routines, a 20 minute stroll on the treadmill.

Sammy the Cat Walks with Ma


Royalty Free Music Compliments of Partners in Rhyme:

Royalty Free Music and Sound Effects Download the music and sound effects you need for your multimedia project today at Partners In Rhyme.

4 comments:

  1. cant view this at work.. ill come back later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's so funny! A little lift to your day, yeah? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA!!! Looks like Sammy and I would be friends. He approaches exercise like I do. Reluctantly and inquisitively. "So let me get this right. You mean, you have to MOVE?" LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sammy the Cat is A-MAZ-ING. Yesterday, my husband taught him how to walk on the treadmill... I have a video to upload. It's funny. I love that cat.

    ReplyDelete