Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

17 February 2009

Filler background

Everyone in my family can take Uncle Al out of the Nursing Home, ANYTIME we want. You can see the Youtube video of the family Valentine's day party here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fBX_Iii0KjM

So, I'm unemployed and figured what's one more elder when you've already got 2 at home with you full time?

2 comments:

  1. Sue, I think I recognized your Aunt (Louise's mother) and was that Joanie, Louise or Mary? Is there anyone else beside your mother there that I know?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Rose is at all of our gatherings... Joan, her daughter and her new grandson. You MUST come to the next party.

    ReplyDelete