Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

09 September 2010

It's All He Wanted

Uncle Al at Revere Beach
... today another item on his bucket list will be achieved.
It's been a few days since I have written a post.  My writing time is limited during the day. I either have time to write a blog post or reply to email notes.  The last few days, I've been writing email notes instead of blogging, it was way more important.

What could be more important that writing blog posts?  Mending fences.  Rekindling friendships that were once believed gone forever.

Over the weekend, I got the surprise of my life, my cousin Maryann, Uncle Al's daughter, reached out to me.  We spoke on the phone and cleared up misunderstandings.  We wrote long email notes back and forth... we began mending our hurt feelings.  We rose above our own egos and had our first adult conversation, the first one we had ever had with each other.  It felt so good to talk and listen and communicate.

Today, Maryann and I are visiting Uncle Al.  She moved him to a home closer to where she lives.  Uncle Al sees his granddaughter.  He sees his daughter and son-in-law.  Today, Uncle Al's dream will come true, he will see Maryann and me together as friends.

I do hope Uncle Al is in a good mental state today.  I hope he recognizes us.  It will be so awesome for him to know that Maryann and I are talking again; that we are friends.  It's all he wanted.  I'm excited to see him today and even more excited to meet my cousin's little girl.

3 comments:

  1. I contracted hpv' i was told there is no hpv cure except treatment to control it, i totally lost of hope all i could think loosing my life because it was so embarrass for been hpv patient. some weeks ago i read possible natural cure which was guarantee And I ordered the treatment after one week i got 100% cure. I'm so excited to shear this testimony to every article for others living with hpv there is possible natural treatment to eliminate the virus email Dr Onokun, his herbal clinic address; Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 61 years old, I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassedsome months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr Onokun herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr Onokun he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr Onokun make it possible for me. Here is Dr Onokun email to reach him: Dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com  he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.  

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am here to appreciate Dr Aliaro for using his herbal medicine to cure my Herpes virus. since 3 years now I have been living with this virus and it has been giving me challenges, I was so perplexed cause i have been taking several drugs to be cured but all of my effort was in vain,one .morning i was browsing through the internet then i saw several testimonies about Dr. Aliaro curing people from Herpes virus and immediately i contacted Dr. Aliaro on his email: draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com, i told him about my troubles and he told me that i must be cured, gave me some instructions and which i rightly followed. so he prepared a herbal medicine for me and sent it to me which i used for 2 weeks and everything was like a dream to me and my Herpes virus was totally gone, why don’t you contact him today and be free from your diseases because he is very good and honest Doctor. contact him via email; draliarohomeofgrace@gmail.com or Whats App him: +2347038729039.

    ReplyDelete