Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

09 August 2009

A Day at the Beach

Today my mom and I picked up Uncle Al at 11:00 am so that we could go to Kelly's for clams. Uncle al LOVES Kelly's fried clams and clam chowdah, so do I. My mom, she enjoyed some chowder and chicken.

Uncle Al ate as though he hadn't eaten in days. He had passed up on his breakfast this morning at the home so that he could eat at his favorite restaurant.

His nurse told me how he argued with her this morning and wouldn't eat much of his breakfast because he was "saving himself" for his lunch with my mom and me.

After we had clams, I drove him down to Revere Beach. My mom wanted an ice cream, so we went to Kell's Kreme and got a little soft serve. It was a treat, although it did drip all over my mom, Uncle Al and me. It was a beautiful day down the beach to have an ice cream.

My mom is doing great. Uncle Al is doing well. Every one is happy... yay!

2 comments:

  1. I wish you could have seen Gram sitting on the wall at Revere Beach like she did when she was a young girl. Wicked cute. She was laughing and having a blast.

    ReplyDelete