Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

14 July 2009

Cordyceps are a Magic Mushroom for the Elderly

My mom's been taking Cordyceps mushrooms from Aloha Medicinals for a couple of weeks and I can already see a vast improvement in her mental state.

My mom smiles a lot more and is more social with the family that is living in our home. I can actually carry a conversation with her. In the not to distant past, my mom would look at you like she was listening but she couldn't follow along. Initially, it was frustrating. I thought she was just ignoring me or something.

It took me awhile to realize that my mom's dementia was getting worse. The thought of putting her in a nursing home kept me up at night. I did not want her to go to a home, I needed to find a solution that would allow her to be her old happy self.

My search helped me to discover Cordyceps. I am absolutely amazed with the results of this magnificent health food and how it seems to cure dementia in my elderly mom.

Cordyceps have given my family and me a second chance to enjoy our mom. It's possible for everyone with a parent who's demented to get them to rejoin your world.

From my personal experience, having my mom going from a demented state where she is screaming through the house about a baby being hurt or about "the man" being in bed with her, to my mom that I remembered all those years growing up. My mom is back... I can confide in her again.

In my opinion, Cordyceps are a magic mushroom for the demented elderly which will bring them back to life and out of a nursing home prison.

No comments:

Post a Comment