Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

09 May 2009

Uncle Al's Bucket List: Go to Revere Beach

Uncle Al has been a big fan of Revere Beach since his younger days when he used to work and play down there.

For months he's been talking about Revere Beach and even some of his inmate friends call him "Revere Beach."

Who knows how long any of us have to live, it's the reason that I like to live life to the fullest and leave no stones unturned. Life is fun, if you open your eyes and heart.

So... yesterday I drove Uncle Al and my mom down to Revere Beach. Uncle Al and my mom reminisced about dancing at the Ocean View. As we drove by the location where the old dance hall used to sit, my mom said, "That's the spot on this Earth where I met your father."

I heard stories of how my mom danced a lot. She even got to the point where she was dancing every night of the week. Uncle Al pipped up and added that Jo was a fantastic dancer and she taught him how to dance.

Uncle Al became alive as he reminisced. He told me about the place where they watched "the submarine races." then he added that it was the place where he proposed to his girlfriend, Janet.

When we got to the end of the beach, I pulled over the car. Uncle Al looked at me as he got out of the car and said, "This is where I proposed!"

All I had was my cellphone camera, so I took a memento picture to remind us of the day we went for a ride down Revere Beach.


2 comments:

  1. Uncle Al ripped me of for $500...Uncle Al is a scam artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous... You must be mistaken. uncle Al lived nowhere near Palm Harbor, Florida.

    ReplyDelete