Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

13 May 2009

The Piano Across the Street

On Monday, I called Uncle Al and he said, "When are you coming to get me?"

I said, "Can I come get you now and take you out? Ask the nurse for me."

Al did and the nurse said, "Sure!"

I was there at the home to get Al 45 minutes later.

Al was thrilled to be going out with me. It was a bright sunny day and he was clearer than he's been in weeks. It was night and day from how he was on Friday.

Al, my mom and I were heading out to for a ride when Uncle Al spotted the piano across the street.

The neighbors are moving and they put their piano on the curb with a FREE sign taped to it.

Fortunately I had my camera with me so I video'd Uncle Al trying to convince me that we needed this piano.



For the last 2 days he's been telling me how valuable the piano is and we need to find a home for it.

This morning I woke up and the piano was gone, it found a home. Boy will Uncle Al be happy that the piano was rescued.

No comments:

Post a Comment