Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

05 May 2009

The so-called news

This afternoon I took a break from work and decided to watch MSNBC while I dined. I nearly choked on my food when I saw the newscaster start to laugh.

I couldn't understand why she was laughing. They never came back and told us like they always promise but never do. Thank God for the DVR. I hit rewind to see what the person was saying just before she laughed, I knew they were not going to return with a reason.

Playing the video back, I realized that she was laughing about a pork comment ... and her mind obviously went into the gutter to make her laugh like she did on the air.

Definitely an awkward moment for her coworker.

I made a crappy video just so you can see it.


No comments:

Post a Comment