Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

08 April 2009

Reiki - the Chi Quotient


Chi... what is it? You may have heard about it at one time along your travels, but what is it?

Chi is our energy life force, it's the Universal energy that is stored in your body in order to keep your life healthy. When you feel sick, sad or out of sorts, you are probably low on Chi.

There are many things that you can do to restore your Chi-quotient by yourself, meditate, exercise or laugh, to name a few. Or you could visit a Reiki Practitioner for a Reiki session. You can find out more about Reiki by visiting the Reiki.org website.

I've been using Reiki on my mom for nearly a decade. I'm a trained Reiki Master and have seen the power of the human touch on people who are out of balance both physically and emotionally.

Uncle Al is benefiting from Reiki. He is walking better and his mental clarity is improving. He has more lucid moments and fewer episodes of memory loss. It's awesome to see his spirit waking up.

One day, I hope to see Uncle Al like he was the last time he visited my house in 2000. He wants his memory back and I believe that I can help him find it through a balanced MIND BODY and SPIRIT.

It would be great to give him a job around the house, he wants one very badly. His goal is to sit on the lawn tractor and cut the lawn. Every day we are moving closer to this goal.

Stay tuned for video of Uncle Al riding the lawn tractor for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment