Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

16 April 2009

Key to keeping Dementia symptoms in check

The senior folks need to exercise and move. The days my mom doesn't exercise she has people coming into her room that she can only see.

Last Saturday she asked me if I got "housekeeping" and forgot to tell her about it. She said a woman came through her room saying, "housekeeping!"

Nope, no housekeeping Ma... I'm it, I'd definitely know about it if we had cleaning people.

Yesterday she walked for hours with my ML and my Aunt Jay as we searched for a pair of shoes for Jay.

Last night, no one showed up. She said to me, "Yup, exercising is the key to keeping "the people" away."

1 comment: