Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

09 April 2009

Me and my shadow

This morning I got up fairly early so I went and checked on my mom. She looked like she was sleeping... then I thought hmmm, is she breathing? For a few seconds I didn't see her breathing which sort of got my heart racing a little.

I quietly said, "Ma? Ma?"

No response.

She had the light on next to her bed so I shut it off and went back upstairs to make myself a cup of tea and write a post on my blog.

About an hour later I went back to see if she was awake and if she wanted a cup of tea. She was awake and then said, "You know, the strangest thing happened. The lady showed up and turned off my light. She didn't say anything. I laid here as still as I could and kept my eyes closed."

That's when I said, "Ma, I'm the lady. I shut off your light. I was checking to see if you were breathing - you were so I left you alone."

I then told her that if the vision has a shadow, the person is real. I proceeded to walk around the room in the dim light and showed her my shadow. My advice to her was, "Make sure you look for the shadow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment