Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

28 February 2012

Pending Surgery

Sunday morning, I woke with excruciating pain that made me feel like jumping out of my skin. I thought it was gas pains. The pain intensified. My back was aching where my angel wings would sprout if I were an angel. 3 days later, I am still in the hospital. I had a wicked gall bladder attack. I have gall stones. Last night, I woke with a high fever and chills. Plans changed. Instead of going home today, taking antibiotics for two weeks and then scheduling surgery... It is happening either today or tomorrow. Wish me luck. My next post, I will share more of what I have learned about gall bladders and our diets. Tid bit... Did you know that if you have pain on the right upper back/ shoulder area with pain under your right rib cage... Could be your gallbladder.

3 comments:

  1. Take care Sue! Good luck... will be thinking of you! Yes, I know that pain! I had mine out years ago. Then hubby followed suit. The before pain for me was worse than the surgery. Praying for a quick recovery for you. ~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your well wishes everyone. It was intense times ten.

    ReplyDelete