Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

26 January 2011

Song About Mom Going to a Home

Today, I looked at a home that was perfect for my mother.

My mom is on the list.

Song about our coming change....

Lyrics by Brian,
(Song sung to the tune of Green Acres)

Sunnnnnnnnnnnnnny Acres is the place to be,
Freedoms coming for you and me!
Life's gonna be so fun and calm,
Not just for us but also for your wacky mom...

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. I could actually hear it ....lol. Glad you found the right place for your mom. Have a good day tomorrow. Keep on singing Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen... so glad you enjoyed our new song. I can't stop singing it!

    ReplyDelete