Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

17 July 2009

Yay! You Made It to 80!!!

It's been one whole year since the picture to the left was taken. Shown is my mom's 79th birthday. My childhood pen pal from Hawaii had come out to Boston to celebrate my wedding and while she was here, my mom had a birthday.

This morning I greeted my mom with a "Good morning... you made it to 80! I read a report, your chances of living another 10 years just went up!!!"

She started to laugh. I said, "So, how do you feel?"

My mom said, "Oh, I feel like a million bucks. If my legs didn't hurt, I'd be 100%. I'm about 80% and that is really good!"

Today, I'll take my mom anywhere she wants to go. Not much different than any other day of the year, but today she can say when she wants to go out and where our destination will be.

Today is Josie's birthday! Happy Birthday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment