Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

28 July 2009

Proceed with Caution


Although Cordyceps are working superbly for my mom and me, they gave one of my sisters problems.

Of course I felt horrible that she got sick after taking the Cordyceps but I also wanted to understand why she got sick.

Before you take Cordyceps, if you are taking any pharma medications, especially hormone replacement, Cordyceps may not be right for you because it stimulates hormone production in the body.

Herbal remedies are strong medicine and we need to consult with a Naturopath doctor who understands how to use them, especially if you have a serious illness and are taking pharmaceutical medications.

I do recommend changing your diet as a start to restoring your good health. Take it in baby steps... gradually make the life style changes and the odds of the changes staying with you are much greater than if you jump in and make huge changes all at once.

Proceed with caution. Read and ask questions... get educated so that fear doesn't keep you from finding freedom from all that ails you!

No comments:

Post a Comment