Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

23 December 2011

And The Baby's Name Is....

Ma with her babies and Basil from Activities
December 2011
"Where's the baby?"  My mom asked frantically.

"Oh, don't worry, Marte is babysitting."  I reply in an attempt to put her worry at ease.

"That's right."  Mom answers, allowing me to help her use the toilet.  Redirecting only works once mom's question has been answered satisfactorily.

"I can't wait to go out and buy him some new cloths and things."  Mom said to me yesterday as she cuddled her sweet little baby doll.  A doll I bought because it resembled my nephew's face when he was an infant.

"He's such a good baby."  I commented.

"Yes, he is!"  Mom answers back, laughing as she gently stroked her babies cute little face.

"Sometimes he cries, but not for very long."  Mom said in a matter of fact tone.  When other residents cry out, mom thinks it's her baby; she cuddles him to settle his tears.

It's beautiful seeing mom with her baby.  She named him Joseph.



No comments:

Post a Comment