Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

06 August 2009

The Wonders of the Body

Yesterday was my birthday where I started into my 50th year. Woooo Hooo! A half century has passed since I graced this Earth with my presence. Who knew back on August 5, 1960 that on my 49th birthday I would feel that the greatest gift I could have received was having my mom sweep the patio. But, it was!

My mother is coming back. She's finding her mind. Yesterday she not only picked up a broom to sweep the patio, she actually INITIATED a conversation with my husband and me. Yes, she did have trouble remembering names, but for the most part she was speaking and communicating. She was laughing. I almost started to cry, but I held back the tears... crying makes my face blotchy.

On Tuesday we visited a Naturopath Doctor. I figured I'd better talk to a pro about my mom's health, someone who knew the supplements that I was giving her. Dr. Barton gave her a homeopathic remedy, just a few drops in water. He told us that it would help clear up her confusion.

Sure enough, it is working. I wouldn't say my mom is 100% yet, but she's way better than just a few short weeks ago where I still had to play "guess what I'm trying to say" with her.

This morning my mom said to me, "I feel smarter. Is it in my head or am I really smarter?" I told her that she's really smart. That it's real, that she's getting her memory back.

Not being able to remember is like not being able to catch your breath... very frustrating and scary.

I do highly recommend people seeing a Naturopath Doctor for all that ails you and even for general health. These doctors are old time doctors, the ones who cared about their patients and got to know everything about the person so that they treated the ENTIRE person, not just the symptom.

If more people started to take charge of their lives, no matter how sick you think you are, there's hope. There's hope because of the wonders of the body and its ability to heal itself.

3 comments:

  1. I agree. If you leave the body in its natural and innate defenses, it will take care of itself.

    http://www.plantstemcells.net/.
    PSC Plant Stem Cells: Naturally Focused on Being

    PSC plant stem cell therapy increases exercise endurance, facilitates healing after illnesses and hospitalizations. PSC plant stem cells reverses skin and body aging, firms muscles, reduces weight and body fat, enhances memory, improves vision, makes skin soft, smooth and firm, reverses osteoporosis due to its osteoblastic action, and improves sleep.

    ReplyDelete