Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

27 June 2009

Senior Fun - Wild West BBQ

Another fun day with the seniors of Billerica.

I picked up Uncle Al from the home at 9am and brought him to my house. He was so excited about this outing that he didn't sleep the night before his big day out.

Fortunately, Uncle Al took a little nap before we left. Then we met Eleanor and Judy, what awesome people. Uncle Al had fun dancing with Eleanor. My mom had fun and even danced with me. I wasn't very good. It made my mother laugh out loud.

For your watching enjoyment, here's a 5 minute recap of the Wild West BBQ for the Seniors of Billerica, put on by the town Fire Department.


No comments:

Post a Comment