Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

08 March 2012

My Cure For White Coat Syndrome

I am feeling better; finally pain free!  I still have my gall bladder.

My blood pressure has returned to normal.  I stopped taking Cordyceps which I had been taking to keep my blood pressure low and my cholesterol good.  

Today, I woke up and prepared breakfast for myself.  I took my blood pressure and it was 143/84.  I had a little headache so I decided to eat a small stalk of celery.

Within 5 minutes, I took my blood pressure again and it was down to 117/74.  

Celery is amazing.

It is a natural nerve tonic.  It has chemicals in it that flush stress from the body and relaxes the blood vessels so blood can pump without extra work for the heart.

I have witnessed the power of celery first hand.

Take the celery test yourself.

Take your blood pressure.  Eat one stalk of celery.  Take your blood pressure again.

Celery, it lowers my blood pressure.  It keeps me calm.  I can assure you, the next time I visit a doctor, I will be seen munching on a celery stick in the waiting room.  Finally, a cure for "White Coat Syndrome!"


2 comments:

  1. Hi I have very bad white coat syndrome. my numbers are way higher than yours 170/110 whenever I go to the docs. but at home my numbers are 114/76. ill try celery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure to eat some celery before you leave the house and while waiting in the waiting room. It took 4 stalks of celery for me to get a normal reading.

    ReplyDelete