Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

14 October 2011

Boss: New TV Series Where the Protagonist Has Lewy Bodies

MUST SEE!
New TV Series on Starz beginning October 21st at 10PM.


Kelsey Grammer is a high powered Mayor who learns in the first episode that he has Lewy Bodies.  I watched the first 5 minutes of this episode and immediately began to cry.

Hearing the words, what it is and what potentially is coming for my mom, was difficult to hear even though I've been living the nightmare with her.

But...

People need to be aware of this illness; it could happen to any of us at any time.  I do have an opinion about how this illness should be treated based on my experiences with my mom.  There isn't a cure but I do believe there are natural remedies people can take to lessen the scary effects.  Food, exercise, acupuncture, hypnosis, Reiki and homeopathic remedies have worked well for my mom.  I highly recommend seeking out a Naturopath Doctor who understands how to use natural remedies.  The results we've had with my mom have been amazing.

This blog is dedicated to my journey with our personal journey with LBD...

No comments:

Post a Comment