Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

02 July 2011

On the Move

Acupuncture worked very well for my mom.

She was a total basket case before her session; hallucinations, unable to stand and words that made no sense.

Mom was not able to get on the table in the doctor's office.  She wouldn't lay down.  Her treatment was done while she sat in her wheelchair.  I held her hands to help keep her from removing the pins.

Mom was calmer.  On the drive back to the home, she was tapping her feet and singing along to the music that filled the car.

Mom allowed me to wheel her back inside the nursing home.  She lifted her feet, she remembered how!

Mom was able to walk.  She walked up and down the hall with me.

She slept through the night.  Alleluia!!!!

Yesterday, she was talking and walking.  She was on the move.  She slept through the night again.

Acupuncture seems to have reset her internal clock, thank God!

No comments:

Post a Comment