Disclaimer

I am not a doctor. I am providing information based on experiences that my mom has with natural remedies. The purpose of this blog is to help folks to educate themselves. Use this information with your own discernment.

29 March 2009

Hello Sue, Maryann called, she's breaking up with me...


Never did I realize how painful it would be to hear Uncle Al crying on the phone, telling me that his world collapsed and he doesn't know where to turn.

I asked him what happened and he said, "Maryann called, she broke up with me." I was stunned.

He proceeded to tell me that his daughter called to tell him that because he befriended me that she's dumping him, that she never wants to see him again, that they are over. She told him that she lost his house and bought a new house in New Hampshire where she has a new job. She told him that she's changing all of her contact information so that he won't be able to reach her.

Now, all we can do is move forward.

I talked with the nurse supervisor this morning. She told me that now that Maryann is dumping Uncle Al the state will assign an attorney to take care of Uncle Al. He's pretty much becoming a ward of the state.

The nurse told me to become friends with the lawyer because often times the lawyer will call the family before making any decisions about the patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment